COVID-19 Protocol: Updated June 2020
COVID-19 PREVENTION PROTOCOLS
- Our staff will be screened daily to ensure safety
- Our staff has been trained on how to sanitize and keep the facility clean.
- Staff will wear personal protective equipment (PPE) and follow universal precautions as per the CDC
- Social Distancing will be practiced at all times at our facility
- Patients will be asked questions when confirming their appointment to ensure they have not been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19 or if they are not feeling well themselves.
- if someone in your home has been sick within 14 days please reschedule your appointment.
- We are all adjusting to the changes so please be patient as we try to accommodate everyone.
- All patients are required to wear a mask when entering our facility.
- Patients must use hand-sanitizer upon entering the facility
- Patients can come to our facility with ONLY 1 companion, as to allow for adequate socially distant space in our waiting area.
- Patients will be asked questions to ensure they have not been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19.
- Forehead temperatures will be taken for every patient and each patient companion (guardian, spouse, relative, nurse, etc.) If you have a fever you will be asked to leave and to contact your primary physician right away.
DENTAL TREATMENT PROTOCOLS
- Patients will be given antibacterial/microbial rinse prior to all dental treatments.
- Patients will be given protective eye gear to wear during all dental treatments.
- The treatment tables and chairs are covered with disposable paper and cleaned after every patient.
- Patients will be asked to re-don their face covering at the completion of their clinical dental care when they leave the treatment area.
- Observe social distancing best practices. Please be patient as we will be limited to 2 patients checking out a front desk at a time.
- If you prefer we help you make a payment over the phone (provide credit card in advance of treatment) or you can “pre-write” checks at home, to facilitate a quick check-out and avoid crowding at the front desk.
Click here to download the COVID-19 Questionnaire from our website prior to your visit and please bring them with you to your appointment.
Connect with Dr. Leila on
Our Woodland Hills, CA Dental Office
20315 Ventura Blvd Suite C,
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
Click for Directions
Mon - Thu: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday By Appointments Only